As a Pardot user, you have an array of options when it comes to your Pardot onboarding and ongoing support/content packages. There are different tiers of Pardot partnership and different offerings.
So, why choose Cloud on Tap for your Pardot onboarding or support?
Here are 9 reasons:
1. At Cloud on Tap, you get a personal, 1-on-1 relationship with your Pardot Project Coordinator. We strive to provide the best personalized support and onboardings and we get to know our clients and their needs. We are lucky enough to have many of our clients, who completed onboardings with us, come back for ongoing support/content work!
2. Salesforce and Pardot are all we do — they have our complete focus and passion. Unlike many other partners, Salesforce/Pardot is our bread and butter. We work in the two services all day every day, becoming more skilled by the minute.
3. That being said, we have specialized Salesforce and Pardot admins under one roof. Bringing on Pardot, but have a complex Salesforce setup? Because we have both kinds of experts under one roof, we can work as a team to get you set up and running smoothly as quickly as possible.
4. ASCENT! After hearing from clients that they could use some guided “homework” between calls, we developed gamified Pardot learning to go along with our Pardot onboarding offerings! Ascent is a fun way to do your Pardot homework, creating forms, landing pages, and emails on your own and competing with others for a spot on our leaderboard/prizes!
5. We actively participate in pilot and beta programs for Pardot’s latest features. Have you heard of Pardot’s upcoming Engagement Studio? We are very excited, especially after being a part of the pilot program, where we were able to test the features and make suggestions based on our clients’ wants and needs. We also are a part of the beta program! (safe harbor notice)
6. We volunteer in the community and offer discounted onboardings to nonprofits! We are proud to be a Salesforce/Pardot partner that also participates in philanthropy. We have volunteered with Habitat for Humanity, local wildlife preservation groups, and the Red Cross!
7. We have been around since the beginning. Our owners, Mike and Sikes, were a part of the first Pardot training!
8. We are always attending classes and events to build on our marketing/communication skills. We have enjoyed attending Salesforce Connections, Dreamforce, Rise of the Rest, and communication classes!
9. We are a lot of fun! Our company is full of interesting, fun-loving people — you can catch us having cornhole tournaments, shooting videos, going to the Coastal Carolina Fair, and doing other fun activities! We like to bring the same fun, exciting energy to our onboardings.
Whether you are new to Pardot or you’ve already been onboarded, let us know how we can help you with your Pardot instance: